Banner

Banner
Click Imgage to Donate

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Completed Wicked Half Marathon!

I completed the Wicked Half Marathon in Salem, MA on Saturday (9/22).  I ran it in 1:36:33.  I placed 88th out of 813 runners, and 29th in my age group!  Considering I planned to finish the race in 1:42:00, I'm pretty satisfied with the results.

Thank you once again for supporting my training and racing to benefit the North Shore Medical Center's Cancer Center.  So far I have raised $1,232.40.  While my goal is $2000, I still raised more than last year.  For that I am thankful. 

Now I have more race...the big one!  The Bay State Marathon is on October 21st. 

You can still sponsor me by making an online donation at the link below until October 1st.  After that you can mail in a check to address is below!

Donate here:
http://nsmcgiving.partners.org/nealgrasso

or, mail a check here:

North Shore Cancer WALK/RUN
Development O ce
81 Highland Avenue
Salem, MA 01970

Thanks again!  Wish me luck next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment